Mobile Development Archives - THEMWEBS
Arthur Goldstuck shares really great insights on the current state of the Internet penetration in African, where it’s started and where it might head toward.
- The mobile device landscape in South Africa
- $60 Smart phone in Africa – Kenya, Huawei IDEOS
- A high proportion of internet users in Africa cannot afford to switch their Data(internet connection) on
- The rich pay 2cents a MB In Bundle Plan and the poor pay R2 a MB out of Bundle
- 13.8 million users in South Africa in 2013
Liked this more videos by The Heavy Chef here .
People always ask me why do i love Android so much. Here’s why, as a Web developer i find the web development and debug tools built into Google’s Chrome browser just plain amazing.
One of the features i love most is: remote debugging of web pages on your mobile phone. If you are a web developer you will have no doubt made use of the Google Chrome DevTools.
I am going to show you how to debug your web pages on your mobile phone via usb.
2011 survey of 4,014 global mobile web users found that consumers have high expectations for mobile website and application performance. Ultimately, 71% stated they expect websites to load as quickly, almost as quickly or faster on their mobile phone compared to the computer they use at home – up from 58% in 2009.
The survey “What Users Want From Mobile” also revealed how unsatisfactory mobile web and application experiences can negatively shape a consumer’s opinion of an organization.