THEMWEBS - Page 8 of 23 - Portfolio & blog of Mannuel Ferreira
Arthur Goldstuck shares really great insights on the current state of the Internet penetration in African, where it’s started and where it might head toward.
- The mobile device landscape in South Africa
- $60 Smart phone in Africa – Kenya, Huawei IDEOS
- A high proportion of internet users in Africa cannot afford to switch their Data(internet connection) on
- The rich pay 2cents a MB In Bundle Plan and the poor pay R2 a MB out of Bundle
- 13.8 million users in South Africa in 2013
Liked this more videos by The Heavy Chef here .
If you are using git and github to maintain your code here are some quick and short commands to remember.
Strict Mode is a new feature in ECMAScript 5 that allows you to place a program, or a function, in a “strict” operating context. This strict context prevents certain actions from being taken and throws more exceptions.